Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm Back !!


After eight days South of the border, I'm back. My body needed some serious rest, and I got it! Carp however couldn't shake the urge to showoff. He nailed a perfect handstand next to the Giggling Marlin. And another morning, as I finished my morning cup of coffee, I saw Tony J coming back from a run in the sand! The closest thing I did to workout or exercise was walking on the beach.
I did manage to give my body some well-deserved downtime. I had been beating myself up with my new swimming schedule (sometimes swimming 1500M in the morning and CF or stairclimbing circuits in the afternoons). This blog has also been twisting my brain up a bit lately. I was able to clear my mind of some clutter, do some mental mapping, and organized some random thoughts...hopefully into something worthwhile.
In the meantime, I hope to get back to some posting, and finish up some thoughts about Functionalism. Until then, Giggling Marlin sez, "Twenty handstand pushups for time!"

No comments: