Yet again I ran out of water and food. It's a painful lesson I'm forced to learn again each year. One of these days I'll actually remember to pack enough food and water in my CamelBak backpack to last. So with the mild dehydration, the physical exertion, and realization of how far we were from the next transition point (with our staged food and water)...I did what anyone would do: turn into a whiny bitch.
- finish the 100 Day Burpee Challenge,
- add more functional weightlifting and gymnastics sessions through Oct 12th,
- more stair workouts,
- limit the distance running and mountain biking,
- do shorter, more intense interval and sprint runs,
- and wait for the October 13th start of the now-famous 30-day Prison Workout.
That seems like a pretty solid plan for the rest of Fall 2008. That will bring me into the cold months....any ideas? You know I'm already thinking of skyscraper stair races....