Monday, October 20, 2008

10,000 visits on blog!

I just looked at the blog's hit counter and saw it topped 10,000 visits earlier today. I added the counter a few months ago out of pure curiosity (as well as a Google Analytics account to track geographic location and demographics of followers). I'm way surprised there has been this much activity! This blog started out as somewhat of a joke...and morphed into a site that others actually read and follow. Funny how things change like that.
Thanks to all you visitors who give me back the support and encouragement to keep posting. I learn a lot by forcing myself to put into words the topics and issues I feel important enough to share with friends. The email responses I get each day make it worthwhile spending the efforts to continue with Trinity Training Group.

Thanks again. Lou

No comments: