Monday, December 1, 2008

Survey Results & New Question

A few weeks ago I posted a question to you the readers: What's your post-Prison plan?  
I needed a gauge to see what all the Prison Workout participants' plans were when the initial 30 days were over. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity.  Here are the results:
  • Doing the initial Prison WO #1 over again:  29%
  • Waiting for the Prison WO #2 plan with kettlebell: 62%
  • Returning to an old program: 4% (1 vote)
  • "Sitting on the couch":  4% (1 vote)
The new survey question is posted in the right column. It only takes a second to vote.

What's your least favorite Prison Workout exercise?
  • Turkish GetUp (Air GU)
  • Burpee
  • Superman
  • Dive Bombers
  • Planking 

I have my guess which movement will get the most votes. Also, feel free to discuss in comments section.

No comments: