- Run 400M
- 50 pullups
- 100M fireman's carry
- 50 dips
- 100 pushups
- 50 hanging knees-2-elbows
- 100 situps
- Run 400M
- Rules: No partitioning. Ex: finish all the pullups before moving on....
The Marquette Park (67th/Kedzie) location has both its positives and negatives. There is a running track, dip stations, pullup bars of various heights, and a nice grassy field. It's a great location when the weather is nice. We learned last year that doing pullups and situps in sleet and snow kinda sucks. However, this year the weather cooperated. Except for some muddy puddles that covered ankles during the dips, the 40 degree temperature was ideal!
Here were the highlights:
- Brian M had the fastest time at 36:42. Anyone who knows Brian can surely agree he doesn't short himself on the fullest range of motion on every repetition.
- Pat D did it in 45:19 in FULL TACTICAL ARMOR with PLATES. He's a stud. His vest probably weighs about 30 pounds. (Pat, post the weight if you can throw it on a scale!).
- On a personal note, I shaved 11 minutes from last year. I finished in 51:00. The dips kicked my butt, and I finished the pullups much faster this year.