Friday, July 2, 2010

BLOG MILESTONE: 100,000 pageviews!



Earlier this week, the Trinity Training Group blog hit 100,000 pageviews!

Thanks to everyone who continues to send in material for re-posting, replies with comments, votes on the surveys, and most especially -- reads my rants. I'm still amazed by how many readers check in, and from where they come across the globe.

If you're a blogger, I highly recommend using Google Analytics to track visitors. It keeps track of unique visitors, pageviews, geographic data, keyword searches, landing pages, referring sites, and a whole bunch of stuff I don't understand. You'd be shocked by how others find your blog!

I guess a cool quarter-mil is the next milestone........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lou! The website is excellent and it's constantly improving.

This is one of my favorite websites!